Love and serve all humanity.
Be happy, be courteous.
Be a dynamo of irrepressible joy.
Recognize God and goodness in every face.
There is no saint without a past and no sinner without a future.
If you cannot praise someone, let them out of your life.
Be original, be inventive.
Take courage again and again.
Do not imitate, be strong, be upright.
Do not lean on the crutches of others.
Think with your own head.
All perfection and every divine virtue are hidden within you.
Reveal them to the world.
Wisdom, too, is already within you.
Let it shine forth.
Let the Lord's grace make you free.
Let your life be that of the rose.
In silence, it speaks the language of fragrance.I am always with you.Babaji
For all the details, it is recommended that you look at the full report via the link below, where it has been posted to Google documents, together with related info which will help to understand the report, a glossary of some of the terms which are mentioned in Part One, and a list of vibrational frequencies used during the treatment process. These are the links to the docs:
The information in Part One is very thoroughly documented for research purposes, but all the main points are highlighted and in bold text, so it is quite easy to get the gist of it by scanning down the pages and reading just what stands out.
A brief synopsis of Part One of the Participants' Report
Below is a summary of the steps which came up repeatedly for participants during the Solstice treatment process.
On a physical level:
- the pons area of the brain
- the physical body as a whole
- premenstrual tension (for the female participants)
- Brow (third eye)
- 10th chakra
- the Spiritual body
- the Ketheric (3rd causal) body
- the harmony between the physical and subtle bodies
- perception - the way we perceive ourselves and the world
- old programming on a collective level (going back to various eras, particularly the period around the Second World War), which has been affecting most of us to some extent
The clearing of issues, challenges, fears etc. related to certain areas or aspects of participants' lives included:
- our relationship with what we have inherited from previous generations
- how we deal with stereotyping
- our perceptions of stature
- our attitudes towards fidelity or being faithful (to ourselves)
- our attitudes to pregnancy
- our relationship with doctors, hospitals and the medical profession (refers also to giving away our power to heal ourselves)
- our perceptions about girth (unwanted weight gain)
- the way we cope with what we regard as disasters (either on a personal or collective level)
- our ability to love others.
Suppressed emotions/tendencies related to collective history, which were cleared for participants included:
- being preoccupied with the past
- being low in morale (or demoralised)
- regarding others as being "in a muddle"
- being invasive in our dealings with others
- experiencing fear when we sense the presence of our own guides and guardian angels.
Positive inherent qualities being strengthened or reactivated for participants by the clearing of "old stuff" included:
The ability to:
- feel really protected
- feel a sense of ease in our lives and to be "easy-going"
- live in a prudent way
- see ourselves as having a role in the healing of the planet
- sense the godliness (or sacredness) in all of life
- feel really clean inside and outside (not tarnished by one's experiences)
- create the space we need in which to thrive
- experience a feeling of freedom and to flow like the wind.