Thursday, June 01, 2017

Feedback After The Full Moon Event Of 10 May 2017



By Edna Spennato

On the 10 May, Earth Heal hosted the Full Moon group distant healing event for 168 participants around the world, roughly 70% people and 30% animals.

The treatment process was facilitated by Edna Spennato in Bahia, Brazil. The healing energy was anchored with the help of four human surrogates in three countries: one in South Africa, one in Argentina, and two in the USA.

The participants

As a group of beings working together for our own personal healing as well as the healing of the whole, our intention for this event was to provide healing work for the participants and to provide the crucial support 'on the ground' needed by the non-physical beings of light who guide the treatment process for the highest good for all.

Our work as a group is to anchor and ground the incoming healing energy and to release through our bodies the disharmonic energies which are cleared on behalf of all the participants and the collective energy field, or morphic field, of the planet.

Many of the participants reported that they and/or their animal companions experienced powerful energies and sensations during and after the treatment, as well as detoxification processes in the days following the event.

Excerpts from the feedback received after the event are shown below. Names of the surrogates and participants are not published, to preserve everyone's privacy. Detailed reports about the steps that came up during the treatment process are not published online, and are sent to all participants via e-mail in the days following each event.

Upcoming group distant healing event: Solstice - Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Our next group distant healing event for 2017 will be happening on the Solstice of 21 June. All are welcome to participate. More info to be posted soon.


Feedback from the facilitator and surrogates

Thursday, 11 May 2017

There were 168 participants, and it was wonderful to have all of you with us for the three and a half hours that the treatment process continued.

I noticed in the day or two leading up to the event that i was feeling extremely sleepy in the afternoons, and realised that, as sometimes happens, the beings of light who assist us with the events had started a day or two early again this time. I ended sleeping in the afternoon on Tuesday, but that may also have had something to do with the busy week leading up to the event, which included my son's 18th birthday on Monday!

While facilitating the event yesterday, I was yawning constantly, always a good sign of energy being released at a deep energetic level. Despite all the yawning, I fet very tuned in, and the energies felt very warm and protective...

Edna, facilitator, Bahia, Brazil

Friday, 12 May 2017

Wednesday ended up being quite a rough day.

Went into a very quiet space at about 5 o'clock (South African trime, about 2 hours before the start of the event) ....went into a very deep space quite quickly ....at about 6:30 (half an hour before the start), C. (a family member  not included in the event, who has epilepsy) had a big seizure for about 20 minutes. All felt very surreal.

We are recovering, very tired yesterday, but do feel quite "clean" at the moment. Feels like we had a major detox .

Thank you
Lots of love ❤️

T., surrogate, Magaliesberg, South Africa

Friday, 12 May 2017

Was having a hard time focusing all through the treatment. Took a break from work and went outside by the Oak tree and listened to the birds for a bit. That helped me get more centered and I was able to center my mind on the planet and beyond. Was very thirsty for hours. I have been very sluggish ever since. And I do not have a peaceful feeling.

T., surrogate, Jacksonville, Florida, USA

Sunday, 14 May 2017

Well, our unseen helpers did advise us that all of the participants would be needing more rest till the end of this weekend, and I must say that was quite tangible in my case. For the past three nights I have become extremely sleepy way earlier than my usual time, and have been going to bed by 10 pm, and getting up around 5.30 AM, which is unusual for me. I've also found myself drinking an enormous amount of water, and yawning a LOT for long periods of time, at different times in the day, always a sure sign of energy releasing from the body...

Edna, facilitator, Bahia, Brazil

Thursday, 18 May 2017

Although I felt somwehat 'knackered' for a few days after the event, my energy levels felt normal again by Monday morning, except for one noticeable change that remains - since the event, I have been going to sleep and waking up about two hours earlier than before the event i.e. I feel the need to sleep around 9 or 10 at night, and am waking up between 4 and 5 most mornings... and sometimes need to have a nap in the afternoon too!

Edna, facilitator, Bahia, Brazil


Feedback from the participants

Thursday, 11 May 2017

Thank you Edna.  Very helpful follow ups. Xx

Lancaster, UK

Thursday, 11 May 2017

 I woke up at 9:30 yesterday and didn't know why and went back to sleep. Later when I read your email it made sense.

This afternoon I was taking my pill and my head went whoosh and my whole attitude changed. Usually it is a chore to get food down but after the whoosh it was easy!

Now I am laying down because I feel like it!...

Sending love and light to the Whole

Bremerton, Washington, USA

Sunday, 14 May 2017

The day of the treatment and during (the event), I felt very light and pleasant and felt waves of calm, tingly happiness wash over me.

Afterwards though, until today, I have not felt very good. My left eye, which had been giving me issues, was swollen shut when I woke up yesterday. I got some acupuncture which I think did help.

All in all we've been quite moody, lethargic and starving.

I am just going to relax today and sit out of family events. I think this will help :D

Thank you Edna so much!! Will report more in the next couple days!

Los Angeles, CA, USA

Monday, 15 May 2017

Hi again Edna! You said that the suggestion of rocks for women was good. Do you think I got that part covered? Giggle, G. gave me the wood thing (table) so I have a place to put my rocks instead of everywhere poking me. I also have some Runes that are 200 years old (they're rocks) and also some I bought at the ranch in 2008... That grid on my dresser my sis A. did. And I still have the drift wood in my bed too!


Bremerton, Washington, USA

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

On Wednesday May 10th, the afternoon before you started (our local time 7:00 PM), I slept three hours from noon to 3:00 PM. This isn’t normal to me. It seemed to be due to the preparations of those folks ‘above’. Thursday was quite normal, except for a light headache in the morning and nine hours sleep at night, which is quite a lot. On Friday, I went up at six AM with a light headache again, which vanished after an hour. On Saturday, I slept twelve hours like a block of concrete, I seemed to have been ‘off-world’. On Sunday, I still took it easy and read a book. And on Monday, I was really back and full of energy again.

I kept some large crystals and a piece of rose quartz near me and had given my Mom a large crystal, a rose quartz and a hematite quartz. My Mom will deliver her ‘journal’ tomorrow and she had a very special experience. Though I didn’t ask for any particular focus for myself, I felt to have participated in a profound clean-up and healing event. Emotionally, I felt a bit morose and lethargic sometimes.

And on Monday, I suddenly did what had lingered in the back of my head for a long time: I created a new website under a different domain. I’m looking forward to your ‘steps’. Thanks for everything!...

Arnhem, Netherlands

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

(In response to Edna's comment about how the unseen beings who help us with the events tend to start a day or two earlier than the official starting time, and sometimes also continue with the treatment for a day or two after the official ending of the treatment):


They probably begin to work collective issues and later individual ones. Then the ‘delayed reactions’ will come. But what is first and second in their dimension without time?

Feedback of F. (Mom, who was aso a participant in the event). She has given me some notes and explanations and I write it down in prose to you.

At the start at 7:00 PM local time, we meditated about 25 minutes. During Mom’s meditation, right at the beginning, she felt as if someone softly pressed two fingers against her temple, on the right side. Thursday, she was a bit fluffy in her head. Friday, she was low in energy and felt morose. On Saturday morning, she felt she couldn’t get her body warm enough, though the weather was moderate. On Monday, she came back to normal again.

All these days she slept very well. She also kept some stones with her, like a large crystal, a rose quartz and an amethyst (earlier I said I had given her hematite, but actually it was a large amethyst). And instead of a Turkish bath or a sauna, I made some salt scrub with essential oils of lavender, mint and eucalyptus for both of us.

Also many thanks to our Highers Selves and other great beings of the light for their kind services. And also thanks to the Moon.

Arnhem, Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment