Natalia Avseenko, Russian scientist and diver, swims with beluga whales at the polar circle. Related video clip.
Full Moon group distant healing event
Special focus on animals, and our relationship with animals
Thursday, 6 November 2014
All animals and humans everywhere are welcome to be part of this event
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Every animal knows more than you do.
~Native American Proverb
The Earth Heal Clinic will be hosting a distant healing event on the Full Moon, Thursday, 6 November, with a special focus on animals and our relationship with animals.
The treatment process will be starting at 5 pm GMT/Universal Time, and will continue for about 4 hours, ending around 9 pm GMT/Universal Time.
To view the starting time in your part of the world, please go to this link at the World Clock.
All are welcome to join us for this event, and to include your own pets, and/or any other animals you know that need help. You may still participate if you are not including any animals.
The treatment will be facilitated in Bahia, Brazil by Edna Spennato, working under guidance from the collective Higher Self of the group.
Eight surrogates, in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the USA, Austria and different parts of South America will anchor incoming healing energy during the treatment process and release energies “no longer needed” on behalf of the participants and the planetary morphic field as a whole.
During the treatment process, each animal and human participant will be worked on individually and as part of the group, anchoring the planetary healing energies in their part of the world for the larger collective consciousness, releasing disharmonic energy and receiving healing energy on an individual and collective level. We use a cutting-edge distant healing method known as Synchronization Harmonics.
There is still plenty of time to include your animal friends in this event, so please send details and pics of your own pets, as well as homeless animals or animals in difficult situations by noon GMT/UTC on Thursday, 6 November.
During the treatment, we will be working with each participant on an individual level, as well as being part of the collective energy field on a planetary level. Though we never know in advance what will 'come up' on a planetary level, some of the possible focuses this time include:
- The relationship between humans and the animal kingdom
- The Nepalese 'festival' of animal sacrifice coming up in November, when half a million animals of all kinds are brutally killed
- Inhumane factory farming
- Animal experimentation in laboratories
- The use of animals for military purposes
- Bees in danger of extinction
- The plight of domestic and farm animals that are abandoned during times of human crisis, as in Detroit and Fukushima.
- The situation of sea animals in the Pacific Ocean, now extremely contaminated by radiation from Fukushima
- The plight of animals in zoos and circuses throughout the world, with particular focus on the inhumane breeding programs in zoos, which allow zoos to kill healthy 'unwanted' animals born in zoos.
- The hunting of dolphins in Taji Cove, Japan and the Fargo Islands, Denmark.
- The killing of dolphins and whales by military sonar
Updated after the event:
>> Feedback from participants in the 6 November 2014 event
>> List of all links related to the 6 November event
>> Starting times around the world for the 6 November event
>> More info about this event and the experience of participating in a distant healing event
>> Feedback from participants after the 1 March event for animals
>> How to be included in the event, and how to include your animal friends as participants
>> Registration form for animals taking part in this event
>> Registration form for humans taking part in this event
>> Exchange details for participants
>> Info about annual membership to Earth Heal
Please forward this link to those who may be interested.
To subscribe to our mailing list for occasional news from Earth Heal, please send an e-mail to earthhealadmin [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line, "Subscribe"